The newest Atelier game will be seeing a small manufacturing delay in North America.
Originally supposed to be released May 22nd in North America, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland will be delayed by one week. The game which is having a bit of a manufacturing delay will now be released May 29th in North America. European release dates remain unaffected.
Here are some of the game’s new features:
- New “Development” system: develop new areas and facilities in Arls to gain access to even more lands to explore!
- Developing new areas and facilities will change the appearance of the in-game world! How you develop the kingdom will alter the outcome of the story.
- Classic turn-based battles feature a Time Card turn system, making the battles even more strategic!
- Master item synthesis with the help of the ever-popular Homs!
- Fan-favorite characters from previous Atelier games return with more stories and mysteries to uncover