Some voices you may remember are coming back to Kingdom Hearts 3D and we also have some new screenshots from ‘The Grid’ and ‘Symphony of Sorcery’.
Square-Enix announced today the voice-over talent for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] for the Nintendo 3DS™ system, including Leonard Nimoy (Master Xehanort), Haley Joel Osment (Sora), David Gallagher (Riku), Hayden Panetierre (Xion), Jesse McCartney (Roxas/Ventus) and Quinton Flynn (Axel/Lea).
- Leonard Nimoy – Best known for his role as Spock on Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy reprises his role as Master Xehanort, the main antagonist of the KINGDOM HEARTS series and archenemy of Sora and Riku.
- Haley Joel Osment – Known for his role in the critically acclaimed The Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment returns to play Sora, the main protagonist in the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise, working to complete the Mark of Mastery exam and become a true Keyblade Master.
- David Gallagher – Remembered for his work on 7th Heaven, David Gallagherjoins the cast again as Riku, struggling to become a true Keyblade Master alongside his best friend, Sora.
- Hayden Panetierre – Noted for her performance on Heroes, Hayden Panetierre returns to voice Xion, the 14th member of Organization XIII, an organization that stands against Sora and his friends.
- Jesse McCartney – Recording artist Jesse McCartney reprises his roles as the heroes, Roxas and Ventus.
- Quinton Flynn – Known best for his voice acting on Robot Chicken, Quinton Flynn returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII.
Here are some new screenshots from Kingdom Hearts 3D: