Patch notes have been released by Naughty Dog for the 1.11 patch for Uncharted 3 due for release by the end of may featuring the return of the lab!
Uncharted 3 jumps to title update 1.11 from 1.09 by the end of May featuring the return of The Lab!
Here’s a video above from Uncharted 3 Game Director, Justin Richmond and Lead Multiplayer Designer, Robert Cogburn running through the multiplayer changes in the upcoming patch.
Here are the patch notes for patch 1.11:
– The Lab returns and we begin the playlist with a T-bolt/Pistole-only map. We will be rolling out other game types as the year progresses.
- The Lab will contain treasure drops from whatever the base game type is (the T-bolt/Pistole map is considered Team Deathmatch)
– Elimination Mode has been added.
- Elimination mode will contain treasure drops from Team Deathmatch
– Message of the Day returns – a daily message will pop up with news, tips, and other information.
– The following custom game settings are now available via a menu in Custom Game mode called “Advanced Settings.”
- Respawn Time
- Buddy Spawning toggle
- Health Multiplier – by percentage
- Sprinting toggle
- Weapon Mode (Default, Basic Weapons, Pistols, RPG-7)
- Medal Kickbacks toggle
- Boosters toggle
- Grenade Throw Back toggle
– If you leave a game, disconnect, or turn off your PS3 mid-game, it will be counted as a loss.
– Kill and deaths no longer count towards your career stats in Plunder and Team Objective modes
– The technical hooks to make the Game of the Year edition (EU) work properly with DLC were added
– In Team Deathmatch mode the Airstrip and London maps now are listed with “No Intro” variations. If these variations are selected you’ll start those maps with no convoy events.
– The Long Ranger Medal can now be earned by achieving 3 kills at 50 meters in a match instead of 3 kills at 70 meters.
Looks like a great update, this should get quite a few people back into Uncharted 3’s multiplayer modes!