It seems as though some hackers have gotten their hands on some very interesting images for PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale. An image posted on NeoGaf a little while ago shows the game’s stage select screens. The image gives us a really good look at each of the game’s levels and what game they represent. Here it is:
Based on the pictures, we can see that many of Sony’s first and third-party franchises are represented over the years including some new surprises like a level based on Bioshock: Infinite.
In addition to these levels that have been revealed, users on GameFAQs have uncovered 8 more characters in the game and their minions for which the purpose has yet to be determined. Here are the 8 characters and their minions that have been uncovered in the beta package files:
- Nariko – Heavenly Sword / Minion: Kai
- Dante – DMC / Minion: Kat
- Sir Daniel Fortesque – MediEvil / Minion: Kiya
- Spike – Ape Escape / Minion: Monkey
- Evil Cole – inFAMOUS 2 / Minion: Nix
- Sackboy – LittleBigPlanet 2 / Minion: Sackbot
- Raiden – Metal Gear Rising / Minion: Sam
- Ratchet – Ratchet & Clank series / Minion: Captain Qwark
Keep in mind, this information hasn’t been confirmed by Sony or SuperBot Entertainment however, these files were said to be found in beta package files so it’s probably only a matter of time before we do get that confirmation.