Capcom has announced that, in response to player feedback, a free title update for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Resident Evil 6 will be made available in mid-December 2012. Full list of improvements to be made are available right here!
- Gamers will be able to adjust the camera to give a greater field of view as best suits their play style. Screenshots illustrating the new camera and co-op features can be found on Capcom’s press site.
- The camera screenshot pairs show the minimum and maximum range of the new camera setting. Please note that this feature is still in development and may change without further notice before the title update is released.
- Subtitle options have been improved so that English language audio can be combined with subtitles in an alternative language.
- As recently announced, Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story.
- ‘No Hope’ difficulty level will be added above the existing levels, for players who want an extreme challenge.
Great to see the developers are listening to fan feedback on this and hopefully it will improve the experience for those that have had problems.