Far Cry Primal brings players back to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when woolly mammoths and sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth, a time when humans were not at the top of the food chain but were fighting to climb it. As the last survivor of your hunting group, you will learn to craft a deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer the land of Oros and become the apex predator.
Far Cry Primal will hit stores on February 23, 2016, on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One at a CA$79.99 suggested price. The Windows PC version will release on March 1.
A “Deluxe” Edition with Steelbook will also be available for customers in Canada at a CA$94.99 suggested price.
Deluxe Edition with Steelbook (North America)
- Far Cry Primal game.
- Exclusive « Steelbook »
- Far Cry Primal map of Oros.
- The official game soundtrack
Digital Content: all digital content available, a complete pack of ”Legend of the mammoth” missions, a new weapon and 4 enhancements packs.
- “Legend of the Mammoth” missions: Up to almost 45 minutes of additional gameplay where the player will have the unique opportunity to play as the largest animal in Oros, the almighty mammoth and feel the power to stomp its enemies and defend its herd from other beasts and humans.
o Duel of beasts: A powerful rhino spirit dares to challenge your might. Battle him and his herd across treacherous cliffs to assert your dominance.
o The trapped elder: Bloodthirsty hunters have trapped your leader. Crash their camp and lead the elder to freedom.
o Hunt the hunter: The time for revenge is now. Lead your herd to crush those who threaten your survival.
- A new weapon, the Blood Shasti Club: a bloodstained club of bone and teeth once wielded by Ull, the vicious leader of the Udam. This weapon is unbreakable and cannot be consumed by flame.
- 4 enhancement packs that offer early access to rare resources and unique customization options.