Microsoft has introduced the latest game in the Forza Horizon series today at E3 2016. Forza Horizon 3 will be set in Australia and looks to keep players connected with their racing buddies. More information inside.
Explore Australia in over 350 Cars
• Explore the Horizon Festival’s Largest and Most Diverse World Ever. Drive through the vast desert and rocky canyons of the Outback to lush, wild rainforests, and the sandy beaches and gleaming skyscrapers of Australia’s Gold Coast.
• Choose from Over 350 of the World’s Greatest Cars recreated with ForzaVista™ detail including full cockpit views, working lights and wipers, and new vehicle types bringing all-new driving experiences never before seen in Forza.
• Discover New Driving Gameplay including Danger Sign Jumps, Convoys, and Drift Zones, which are just some of the exciting new driving challenges that await you.
• Star in Thrilling Showcase Events that pit you and your car against a fleet of powerboats, even a giant zeppelin!
You’re in Charge
• Hire and Fire Your Friends. You’re the boss. Hire your friends’ Drivatars to help you gain fans and expand your festival, and form Convoys with them to explore the world even when they’re not online. If they’re not winning you fans, fire them!
• Create and Share Gameplay. Horizon Blueprint gives you the power to modify every aspect of race events, championships and Bucket List challenges – and instantly share your custom events with friends.
• Customize Everything. Choose your driver character, create custom paint jobs and vanity license plates, add new body kits – even select your own car horn sound.
• Drive to the Music You Love. Choose from eight diverse radio stations, or create a custom station from your own music collection with Groove Music.
Start an Online Driving Adventure
• Online 4-Player Co-op allows you and your friends to experience the variety, competition, and rewards of a Horizon campaign together for the first time.
• Create Your Bucket List and challenge friends to beat you at your own game.
• Rule the Leaderboards. Beat your rivals in every race event, Speed Camera, Danger Sign Jump, Drift Zone, and Bucket List you find; everything you do is a chance to one-up your friends.
• Play the Auction House to find rare cars and incredible works of art by the most talented creators in the Forza community.
Sept. 23, 2016 – Ultimate Edition Early Access (global launch)
Sept. 27, 2016 – Deluxe and Standard Editions (global launch)
Standard Edition: $59.99, £49.99, €69.99 (retail and digital)
Deluxe Edition: $79.99, £69.99, €89.99 (digital only)
Ultimate Edition: $99.99, £89.99, €109.99 (retail and digital)
Special Editions Details
Xbox is proud to announce the full details of the Deluxe and Ultimate Edition of “Forza Horizon 3,” which are available to preorder now from participating retailers. Both editions feature exclusive digital content that offers a competitive advantage right out of the box, as listed below:
|“Forza Horizon 3” Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack
(10 modern race cars to take off the race track and out on the open road. available in “Forza Horizon 3” at launch)
|VIP membership, $19.99 value1||•||•|
|“Forza Horizon 3” Car Pass||•|
1Based on estimated retail prices; actual retail prices may vary.
*Features may vary between Xbox One and Windows 10 PC versions of game. Xbox One game disc for use only with Xbox One systems. Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox One. Cross-device play only in Xbox Live-supported countries, see xbox.com/live/countries. Some music features may not be available in some countries. See ForzaMotorsport.net.