NEW YORK [August 16, 2016]—House of Marley today added the first product crafted with zirconia ceramics to its line of consciously-crafted audio gear and lifestyle accessories: the Nesta ceramic in-ear headphones. Reflective of the company’s continued commitment to quality sound and sustainability, the Nesta features noise-isolating design with 6mm drivers and are crafted from zirconia ceramics and ion-plated stainless steel trims. Tangle-free woven cords with three-button remote and inline microphone, two sizes of ear gels and ergonomic angled nozzle ensure ultimate ease of use and comfort. The Nesta reflects a pinnacle of design and innovation for HoM; the multi-faceted ceramic casings reflect modern geometric design and have a jewel-like quality that is modernly edgy and effortlessly stylish for both men and women.
Nesta is the ultimate listening accessory for the eco-conscious individual that wants to express their unique brand of personal cool.
- 6mm dynamic drivers offering ample bass and balanced mids and highs
- Ergonomically designed angled, oval port for ultimate fit and comfort
- Casings styled with durable zirconia ceramics in three classic colors: Hematite (Black), Gold, and White with Rose Gold
- In-line microphone with three-button remote control
- Gold plated stereo plug
- Durable and tangle-resistant woven cable
- Delivered with a recycled PET bottle stash bag and packaging from recycled materials
“The Nesta is a brand new venture for us,” said HoM’s Director of Product Development Josh Poulsen. “We’ve always had a core belief at House of Marley that audio products can be equally sonically phenomenal, beautiful, and good for the planet. Nesta may be our best effort at perfecting that trio of excellence as it elevates our brand to a place of cutting-edge fashion and pushes the envelope in terms of what sustainable in-ear headphones should look like.”
Nesta is available in Hematite (Black), Gold, and Rose Gold and is available at thehouseofmarley.com and retailers nationwide for $49.99.