GameMill Entertainment has released a new batch of screenshots showing off the characters of Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers, the upcoming side-scrolling action game which smashes universes to let players fight as heroes from some of Cartoon Network’s favorite animated programs. There are six heroes/hero pairs to swap between instantly in the single-player campaign or choose from in four-player local co-op*:
- Finn & Jake (Adventure Time) – Inseparable as always, Finn the Human uses the superpowers of his best friend and shapeshifting dog Jake to unleash damage and protect himself.
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe) – Half-human, half-Crystal Gem magical guardian of the cosmos, Steven is equipped with a number of bright and bubbly abilities.
- Clarence (Clarence) – Dishing out sugary-sweet justice, Clarence brings his love and excitement for everything – including carbonated beverages – to the squad.
- Gumball (The Amazing World of Gumball) – A blue cat with a flair for misadventure, Gumball is a middle-school student from Elmore who takes enemies to school with imaginative weaponry.
- Mordecai & Rigby (Regular Show) – Best friends who’d rather play video games than work, Mordecai and Rigby have teamed up to do the job that one hero should be able to do alone.
- Uncle Grandpa (Uncle Grandpa) – A good-hearted uncle and grandpa who magically helps the world with the powers of his propeller hat and more.
A fun challenge for brawler fans of all ages, Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers features tag-team gameplay and tactics, off-the-wall boss battles and the same humor that fans of Cartoon Network know and love.
Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers is expected to launch this November as a retail and digital release on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Nintendo 3DS™.
*Multiplayer available on the PlayStation®4 system and Xbox One only.