Unbox is a retro-inspired physics platformer about rolling cardboard boxes; enjoy an epic single player adventure and grab your friends for four-player fun in local multiplayer races and battles!
Global Postal Service is nearing bankruptcy and in an attempt to save themselves, they have created living, self-delivering boxes. Their latest cardboard creation, Newbie, is here to save the day. Battle against the dastardly Wild Cards across huge worlds full of challenges, collectibles, and boxy boss battles!
- Retro without the rose-tinted glasses – The game stands as a love letter to 90s platformers, whilst using the power of UE4 to create the best possible challenges.
- New mechanics – The boxes have a unique power; they can “Unbox” to jump in mid-air, each time shedding a cardboard layer and shrinking in size. No platform is out of reach!
- Unique story – The tale of a struggling postal service testing its sentient boxes’ delivering power, whilst also trying to defeat the devious Boss Wild and the Wild Cards, has a cute and individual cast of characters for players to meet.
- Local multiplayer – The game’s retro-inspired local multiplayer means that it provides split screen enjoyment and evokes a sense of nostalgia.
- Customisation – Dress to impress with a variety of boxes, hats, clothing, and accessories, with anything from sunglasses to a fez hat.
- Soundtrack – Composed by Matt Griffin, the soundtrack to Unbox is comprised of 24 vibrant tracks and will be available as free DLC on launch.