Today at PlayStation Experience 2016, Naughty Dog and Sony announced a brand new standalone single-player story called, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Naughty Dog, the acclaimed developers of the award-winning UNCHARTED series, introduces UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy, a new standalone UNCHARTED story for PlayStation®4. Notorious treasure hunter Chloe Frazer stars in a new adventure featuring hallmarks of the celebrated UNCHARTED franchise, including a rich cinematic story, action-packed set pieces, exotic destinations and intricate puzzles. Nathan Drake’s story may have come to an end, but there is still treasure to be discovered.
For the first time in franchise history, fan-favorite character Chloe Frazer returns to star in her own adventure. Set roughly one year after the events of UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End, Chloe sets off to recover a fabled and valuable ancient Indian artifact. In order to track down the artifact – and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless war profiteer – she must enlist the help of former paramilitary leader turned gun-for-hire, Nadine Ross. Together, Chloe and Nadine venture deep into the mountains of India’s Western Ghats, exploring ruins of ancient temples in search of the legendary Tusk of Ganesh. Along the way, they’ll learn to work together and leverage their unique talents to unearth the mystery of the Tusk.
• A New Leading Character: In an unprecedented move for the Uncharted franchise, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy features a new lead character – Chloe Frazer (UNCHARTED 2 and UNCHARTED 3) – with Nadine Ross (UNCHARTED 4) aiding her along the way.
• Exotic, Expansive Environments: True to the series, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will feature an array of exotic destinations, featuring a diverse mix of urban, jungle, and ancient ruins. All-new locales include the south-western coast of the Indian peninsula— the home of the former Hoysala Empire.
• Dynamic Gameplay: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy continues to expand on the traversal systems and vehicle-based exploration introduced in Uncharted 4, adding new vehicular elements, puzzle systems, journal interactions, and more.
• Uncharted Legacy: Features more of Naughty Dog’s signature action-packed moments and immersive narrative that Naughty Dog and the UNCHARTED series are known for.
• Includes Multiplayer: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will include access to UNCHARTED 4’s Multiplayer and Survival modes.