Hamburg, Germany – February 1, 2017 – On PC and consoles The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 has drawn accolades from fans and media alike, and is now celebrating its debut on mobile platforms. It launched on the App Store and Google Play as a joint venture between Hamburg-based publisher Deep Silver FISHLABS, Bremen-based developer KING Art Games, and Vienna-based THQ Nordic.
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is available as a full premium title for the fixed price of USD 4.99/GBP 4.99/EUR 4.99 on iOS and Android. The one-time purchase unlocks all chapters and content. There are no in-app purchases or micro-transactions in any shape or form.
The highlights of the game:
• Over 20 hours of play time
• Multi-faceted adventure gameplay with 4 different playable characters
• Hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles
• Beautiful 3D graphics (even on older devices)
• Numerous side quests and unlockable extra outfits
• Full voice-overs in English and German plus subtitles in Spanish, Italian and French
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 runs on a wide range of iOS and Android devices. It requires at least 1GB RAM plus iOS 8.0 (or later) or Android 4.4 “KitKat” (or later).