Today, Respawn revealed Colony Reborn, the next free DLC update available to all Titanfall 2 players. Starting March 30th, players can re-visit Colony – a fan favorite map from the first Titanfall that is filled with narrow streets, interiors, and rooftops. In addition to Colony, players can try out an all-new Pilot execution, Curb Check pilot, as well as the new R-101 carbine, all for free!
- Colony – This classic should be familiar to long time Titanfall fans. Set among a sleepy settler town, the dense center is filled with narrow streets, interiors, and rooftops surrounded by open Titan lanes.
- R-101 – Universally well regarded for its unique versatility, the R-101 platform has been a mainstay of human conflict since the first settlers arrived from the Core Systems. This version is outfitted with ACOG scope.
- Curb Check
PAID COSMETIC CONTENT – Outfit your pilot, weapons, Titans, banners, and patches with these new cosmetics.
- Prime Titans
- Titan Art Nose Art
- 5 new designs
- 1 new Warpaint per Titan
- Camo pack
- 20 camos
- Callsign pack
- 20 banners
- 20 patches
- With the launch of Colony Reborn we will also be kicking off another Free Trial weekend that will start on 3/30 and run through 4/3. We got some great feedback from the last trial so this time in addition to having access to full multiplayer, you can also play the Training Gauntlet and the single player mission The Beacon. After the trial the Training Gauntlet and The Beacon will remain free to play in perpetuity.
- To celebrate the return of Colony the Featured Playlist for that weekend will be Colony 24/7 and will support a variety of modes.
- In addition to this there will also be a patch with a plethora of bug fixes, balancing, and game improvements. We’ll be releasing full patch notes closer to launch.
- From 3/30 to 4/3 we’ll be running Double XP for all modes in Titanfall 2.