Buckle up for some high-octane action! Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released a more in-depth look at the action-packed gameplay of Cars 3: Driven to Win, the upcoming competitive racing game inspired by Disney•Pixar’s Cars 3. The deep dive gameplay video shows off beloved characters such as Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez, and new rival racer Jackson Storm battling to become the Ultimate Champions.
The video highlights the vast array of races in Cars 3: Driven to Win, including:
- 6 Thrilling Game Modes:
- Race: Players can hop onto the tracks against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Stunt Showcase: Players can race off of ramps to catch air and perform as many tricks as possible before time runs, earning points for successful tricks and safe landings.
- Best Lap Challenge: Players can race against their own best time, as they attempt to set a new track record.
- Playground: An area where players can go racing, perform stunts and engage in challenges, or simply drive around for fun at their own pace. There are no rules! Practice stunts, engage in challenges or simply cruise around for endless fun.
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible, and when time runs out, the player with the most points wins.
- Battle Race: Players are able to collect and use power-ups, putting their cars to the test in races against family and friends to become the Ultimate Champion.
- 4 Master-Level Events, versus Mater the Greater, Miss Fritter, Chick Hicks & Jackson Storm
Cars 3: Driven to Win is available for pre-order now on Xbox One®, Xbox 360®, Sony PlayStation® 4, Sony PlayStation®3, and Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Wii™U.