LOS ANGELES (June 27, 2017) – The world of FINAL FANTASY XV continues to expand with the release of Episode Prompto, the new downloadable content (DLC) where players can experience a brand-new storyline from the perspective of the fan-favorite character. Players will get a glimpse into the human side of the cheerful photographer, as Prompto Argentum and Aranea Highwind embark across a snowy wilderness with an array of new weapons to battle Imperial forces.
Episode Prompto features:
● A brand-new storyline where Prompto, lost in the wilderness and battling against the Imperial forces, must find his way home and discover the truth about himself in the process
● Fast-paced, third-person gunplay battles featuring a wide variety of weapons, including basic handguns, sniper rifles, flash grenades, bazookas and more
● A new lightning fast snowmobile vehicle can be driven for taking down enemies and perform death-defying jumps while venturing through the wilderness
● Commodore Aranea Highwind and her mighty lance return to journey alongside Prompto
● Selfie Action – Players will have the ability to snap selfies along the way, carrying over Prompto’s Snapshot skill from the main game
SQUARE ENIX® also released a free update today that gives players the ability to upgrade the Regalia to the new Type-D model at Hammerhead. This new update gives the player greater freedom to drive the Regalia off-road through various environments. Finally, the update also includes new Episode Prompto themed tracks in the Regalia, various fixes and more.