Nintendo has announced Kirby for Nintendo Switch in 2018 along with some screenshots and a brand-new trailer at E3 in Los Angeles.
Kirby is back—and he’s finally on the Nintendo Switch console in HD!
But this time, he’s not alone. Recruit enemies by hitting them with hearts
and gather helpers for a party of up to four characters. On top of that, you
can join with up to three friends for a different kind of team-up action!
• The newest Kirby title comes to the Nintendo Switch console in HD
• Recruit up to three enemies as helpers by hitting them with hearts
• Returning copy abilities include, Sword, Fire, Water, Bomb, Broom, and
• Imbue copy abilities with different elements, such as wind, water, re and
electricity, by borrowing or giving them to helpers to add more attack
power, unleash powerful attacks or solve puzzles
• Up to 4 players can join in with the horizontal Joy-Con controller
configuration, or 8 Joy-Con with 4 Joy-Con Grips
Kirby for Nintendo Switch is a working title. The game will be released in 2018 and it doesn’t have a specified price yet.