A bunch of new screenshots and a new trailer have been released for the upcoming Fire Emblem Warriors. The game will be released this Fall.
Clash with legions of soldiers and fierce monsters as Marth, Xander,
Corrin, and other Fire Emblem heroes unleashing over-the-top-powerful
Dynasty Warriors-style moves. Take direct control of known and original
Fire Emblem characters, issue them strategic commands in the midst of
battle, pair up heroes to unleash stunning attacks and more. Unlock new
playable heroes, each with their own unique moves, special attacks,
weapon types, and voiced dialogue in this large-scale action game from
the Hyrule Warriors team.
• Play and experience a new kingdom with original characters colliding
with heroes from across the Fire Emblem universe
• Battle as fan-favorite Fire Emblem heroes, like Chrom, Corrin, Ryoma,
Marth, Xander and more, each with unique moves, special attacks,
weapon types, and voiced dialogue
• Pair up two hero characters as a single unit that can unleash devastating
combos and even switch between these heroes mid-attack
• With the classic weapons triangle, tactically choose and switch between
Fire Emblem heroes to gain the advantage in combat against countless
• amiibo functionality with all previously released Fire Emblem amiibo
figures, plus with upcoming Chrom and Tiki amiibo figure
Fire Emblem Warriors will be released this Fall.