2K has announced a brand-new WWE 2K18 Collector’s Edition inspired by the legendary career of the 16-time WWE World Champion, John Cena!
New York, NY – July 27, 2017 – 2K today announced plans for the Cena (Nuff) Edition of WWE 2K18, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Packed with an impressive collection of exclusive memorabilia and digital content, the offering will celebrate the 15-year career of WWE Superstar John Cena® while paying homage to his distinct position as WWE’s most frequently cheered – and frequently booed – personality. Limited to 30,000 copies worldwide, the WWE 2K18 Cena (Nuff) Edition will be available exclusively for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $149.99.
The WWE 2K18 Cena (Nuff) Edition will include:
- Copy of WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition video game, which includes the following items:
- WWE 2K18 Season Pass digital content (details announced this fall);
- Playable WWE Legends and John Cena Rivals: Batista and Rob Van Dam;
- Playable John Cena Characters: ECW® One Night Stand (2006) and WrestleMania® 26 (2010);
- Kurt Angle Pack: Access to WWE “American Hero” (2001) and ECW “Wrestling Machine” (2006) playable characters;
- Exclusive premium packaging, including a unique cover sleeve;
- Exclusive Mattel John Cena / Cena Nuff action figure featuring Cena and Cena (Nuff) T-shirt options;
- Fanatics Limited Edition Commemorative Plaque with a piece of the ring mat from his 16th WWE Championship at Royal Rumble® earlier this year, as well as a hand-signed photo from John Cena;
- WWE SuperCard limited edition in-game cards featuring John Cena, Batista and Rob Van Dam, as well as a Cena (Nuff) card back.
“Whether you love him or love to hate him, there is no denying the hustle, dedication, and impact of a guy like John Cena,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. “There will never be anyone else like him – a testament to his character and our Be Like No One campaign – and it makes him the perfect fit to honor with a fun, yet memorable collector’s edition that’s a must-have for any WWE fan.”
Players who purchase the WWE 2K18 Collector’s Edition at participating retailers will receive Early Access to their game copies and in-game bonuses beginning four days early on Friday, October 13, 2017 for the PS4™ system and Xbox One. In addition, players who purchase the WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition, available in both physical and digital varieties at participating retailers, will also receive Early Access to their game copies and in-game bonuses – including all Cena (Nuff) Edition digital content – beginning four days early on Friday, October 13, 2017 for the PS4™ system and Xbox One.
Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K18 is not yet rated by the ESRB. WWE 2K18 is currently scheduled for worldwide release on October 17, 2017, for the PS4™ system and Xbox One, as well as in Fall 2017 for Nintendo Switch™.