WALNUT CREEK, CA – May 22, 2018 – The first AAA tennis game for modern gaming platforms, Tennis World Tour from developer Breakpoint Studios and publisher Maximum Games, is now available on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One For $59.99. The Nintendo Switch and PC versions of this epic tennis experience are set to launch on June 12th.
Tennis World Tour is the new standard of tennis video games from the team behind the Top Spin franchise. Play as one of 31 professional tennis players, learn all the shots, master each type of surface and experience a realistic career mode – Tennis World Tour allows players to harness their skills and define styles of play to become the top-ranked player in the world.
· 31 of the best tennis players in the world: Roger Federer, Angelique Kerber, Stan Wawrinka and many of the sport’s legends.
· 18 types of courts: hard, clay, grass, carpet and even hardwood. Each surface affects the playing conditions.
· Create your player and experience a career inspired by professional’s life: training, tournaments, staff management, equipment purchases, etc.
· Decide what strategy to adopt for each match and use your skill cards to defeat your opponents.
· Online quick matches will be available shortly after launch. The Leaderboard and the private matches will be available from June 12th.