Insomniac showed off some new gameplay footage and some new screenshots for Marvel’s Spider-Man at E3 2018. Check it out here!
Marvel’s Spider-Man is a brand-new, original Spider-Man adventure from Sony Interactive Entertainment, Insomniac Games, and Marvel Games. After eight years behind the mask, Peter Parker is more experienced, confident, and masterful with his dynamic powers and abilities than ever before. However, balancing his dual life as Spider-Man proves difficult as he struggles with his own personal responsibilities and relationships while knowing that the safety and fate of New York City rests upon his shoulders.
After Spider-Man defeats Wilson Fisk – AKA Kingpin – multiple new threats emerge and Peter must rise up to save the city and his loved ones. The worlds of Peter and Spider-Man collide in this upcoming blockbuster action adventure, exclusively for the PlayStation®4 system.
• Original Spider-Man Story: A never-before-told Spider-Man adventure that remains true and authentic to the famous wall-crawler while iconic characters from the Spider-Man universe are reimagined in unique roles including Aunt May, Mary Jane Watson, Norman Osborn, and more.
• The Acrobatic Improviser: Mix and match a varied set of evolved combat mechanics, including melee, aerial combat, webs, stealth, and unique high-tech gadgets that highlight Spider-Man’s boundless acrobatic agility and active combat style.
• Dynamic Traversal & Web-Swinging: Fun and intuitive but challenging to master, propel through the city with an expansive set of web-swinging and parkour moves. Attach webs to buildings, water towers, and rooftops for uninterrupted movement while swinging, launching, and wall-running through the city.
• Explore Marvel’s New York: Serving as an expansive playground, traverse the concrete jungle gym of Manhattan. Explore the vividly detailed neighborhoods that come to life with iconic Marvel landmarks, quests, crimes, research stations, faction bases, collectibles, and more.
• Suit Up and Fight: As a scientist, Peter has honed his skills in crafting upgrades for his unique suits with their own abilities. Unlock dozens of suits, including the Advanced Suit, the Spider-Punk Suit, the Noir Suit, and more, each with a unique, swappable suit power and modifications allowing customization for individual play styles.