LOS ANGELES (June 10, 2019) – SQUARE ENIX® today announced that THE LAST REMNANT™Remastered is now available for the Nintendo Switch™ system.
Originally released in 2008, THE LAST REMNANT captured the hearts and minds of gamers with its enthralling story, countless characters, and intricate battle system. In a world filled with “Remnants” – ancient artifacts that grant mysterious abilities to their wielders – players can now uncover the mysteries of Rush Sykes, at home or on-the-go.
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
THE LAST REMNANT Remastered features:
- Beautifully enhanced graphics enabled by Unreal®Engine 4, allowing for a more immersive and captivating adventure
- UI (user interface) updates to make it look and feel better than ever before
- Over 100 hours of gameplay
- A unique morale system that changes the outcome of battle
- An intricate battle system where commands change depending on the status of allies and enemies
THE LAST REMNANT Remastered is now available digitally for the Nintendo Switch system and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. This title is rated M (Mature).