MINNEAPOLIS — Aug. 12, 2021 — NERF: Legends, the new first-person blasting game inspired by Hasbro’s iconic NERF toy line, will release in October 2021 for PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, as well as on PC via Steam. Gear up with a wide array of authentic NERF blasters and battle in this action-packed experience featuring an exciting single-player campaign plus intense online multiplayer action for up to eight players.
NERF: Legends is a fast-paced, high-energy FPS that’s fun for all! Jump into a futuristic sci-fi world with a full array of iconic NERF blasters at your fingertips, and face off against legions of robots and their boss masters. Show off your skills with high-flying trick shots in single-player story action, or compete with your friends in online multiplayer to become the ultimate NERF legend.
- Pull off amazing trick shots with 15 authentic NERF blasters from the Mega, Ultra and Elite lines, including new releases from 2021!
- Intense single-player campaign featuring a variety of extreme enemies, boss battles and challenges across 19 out-of-this-world locations.
- Supercharge your blasting with power-ups like magnetic pull darts, push darts, seeker darts, and slow darts to change the tide of battle.
- Create your own custom character, and personalize your blasters with upgradeable perks and skins.
- Test your might against real players in 4v4 team-based and eight-player free-for-all online multiplayer matches.
NERF: Legends is available to pre-order now at major retailers. For more on the game, visit nerflegends.com.