Random Article

Don't Miss

Introductions

Home Forums Introduction Introduce Yourself Introductions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of MindOfGeekness MindOfGeekness 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dean Amond
    Keymaster

I guess I better start this one off. Hello everyone, I’m Dean Amond and I’m the founder of this site. I’m a huge wrestling fan, mostly of WWE although I much preferred the Attitude Era. I also love hockey and the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NHL as bad as they’ve been over the last 40 years.

As you can see on the site, I’m a huge gamer. I’ve played pretty much every console you can think of and am a big fan of platformers, shooters, and sandbox games. I play both retro games and modern games.

As for TV and movies, comedy is the way to go. I love sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother and King of Queens. I also love movies like Old School and American Pie.

For music, it’s all rock and alternative from Shinedown to Jack’s Mannequin.

Now let’s have everyone else introduce themselves.

MindOfGeekness
    Participant

Helloooooo! I’m Mog, I’m UK based and I have many, many¬†favourite things. I’m not so into writing about myself so I’m giving myself a questionaire…k?!

Favourite music? Err…I have a massively ecclectic taste, from Green Day to Phantom of the Opera, Korn to Tchaikovsky, Elvis to the Backstreet boys and almost everything in-between, including the Spice Girls and Buckcherry. But not Beiber. Never Beiber.

Favourite sport? F1 and Football (it’s not Soccer, it’s Football), specifically Michael Schumacher and Chelsea FC. :) Oooooo, and I love WWE! I was a mahooosive fan of The Rock…but then he deserted…*sob* Now I’m as fickle as the WWE Universe. If The Rock is¬†Heel – I’ll hate him, if Alberto Del Rio is turing Face then I’ll love him. But I will ALWAYS ALWAYS love HBK…and Randy Orton…*sigh* and (dare I say it) John Cena… (cue chants of ‘lets go Cena! Cena sucks!’)

Favourite pastime? GAMING!! I love my xbox and spend far to many hours on it…I have been known to cheat on it with the PS3 though… I’d say my favourite genre would be RPGs but I like shooters and others too. My collection of ‘games to play’ is…immense. There should be more hours in the day to compensate.

Obsessions? All things Bioware. What can I say?! They build a great gaming world and fabulous charcters. 100′s and 100′s of hours of my life have been spent in either Thedas or the Galaxy map of Mass Effect and I don’t regret any of it! And I warn you now, if you diss my Alistair or Anders or Kaidan…*shakes head* I’ll get all Huk on yo’ ass! ;)

Oh and one last point in this (not so brief) intro… I LOVE IRON MAN. LOTS AND LOTS AND JELLY TOTS! Just sayin’

Big love!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.