Random Article

Don't Miss

Mass Effect 3 Solo DLC

Home Forums Gaming Modern Gaming General Discussion Mass Effect 3 Solo DLC

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of MindOfGeekness MindOfGeekness 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MindOfGeekness
    Participant

I have seen a tweet from a certain Raphael Sbarge (voice of Kaidan Alenko) that he’s been back in the studio recording new material for a solo-DLC for ME3. I’ve also seen that the musical director, Sam Hulick, was back and working on a piece that has a ”High potential for tears”.

Now, we know that any DLC is pre-endgame…and therefore they can’t kill anyone of importance. So what happens?!! I was disscussing this with an Xbox pal (whilst shooting the crap out of Cerberus troops on MP), and we both discovered we want a wedding. I know, your all screaming ‘urgrgg typical girl’, but my Xbox pal is male, a very hetro male. He, like me, simply wants a little happiness and a big freaking party before the big fight. That’s my thought, what’s yours?! :)

Ryan Meitzler
    Participant

I’m actually just getting back into Mass Effect 3 as of the other week, so still making progress at this point (almost 10 hours in, and just started the Omega DLC), so hopefully I can post more thoughts once I actually make a little more substantial progress =)

MindOfGeekness
    Participant

Omega is a great DLC pack, plenty to shoot! I love everything ME…but I have to say I think I prefered the Leviathan DLC. If you haven’t got that one yet I’d highly recomend it. I’ll look forward to your thoughts when your finished! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.